Monday, June 22, 2009

akU jaTuh & terus jatuh di dlm hidupKu..SemaNgat!! DI mANa KaMU menGhilaNG??? i'm feeling lost

Salam'alaik....


Suddenly...I...feel relly down...i dunno why....




sumtyme i'm feeling lost...ANyone
could help me maybe?...




let me noe
though....moreover, when i got dis recent news..






"OuR luvly broTher, Allahyarham staff kherow had left us all 10 o'clock dis morning"





...but, still ..





there's sumthing
make me become quite depressed rite now..& by any chance..





to anyone out there ..got any motivations
for me..





dun hesitate to let me know... by all of sudden..




i dunno..





i'm feeling worst..





does it gotta be wif da training dat we r curently having rite now??..... :'(

No comments:

~CoLorS oF LiFe~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com