Tuesday, April 14, 2009

14Th aPriL??..aNYoNE???

Salam alaik....



Hurm....yestrday was quite a busy and tiring day...last nite, i was rushing 2 finish my presentation's slides & in the same tyme my cnior was asking 4 my help with a software...he need dat 4 his paper documentation in his PSM report...to include pictures in a text report...especially to embed it from motion pictures...so, he need dat software, 2 take still images 2 b include in the report...



So, last nyte was quite a bz day 4 me, searching 4 dat software especially when there are so many applications dat we could access & download  through da net.. with each one of them serve diffrnt functions...Waiting 4 my group members 2 come along & help me finished da presentation's slides was another story....



in da mean tyme, one of them came by and told me dat a cnior called him up 2 eat some "layer cakes" from sarawak...adeyh,.. he came up in front of me juz only 2 let me noe about dat??? ...huhu..i'm da one who suffrd waitg 4 dem..n by all of suddn he came wif such a pose...hurm..oklah..what could i do..."pegi la makan..." i said... so,  about 3 hours searching for da software ...finally, i found one...alhamdullillah..thank god...but, my eyes barely could open anymore...waitg 4 my frens...owh..."i think i need some rest now"....after all, it nearly about 2 days i got cold...& still rushg 2 finish da leftover assignmnts...



n when i woke up dis morning, i was lying on the bed, n thinkg dat there is sumthg special 2day dat i nearly 4got...but, still it didn't make me hasten, on doing sumthg..yet, my slides hasn't finished not even a single..huhu..but, i'm not relly sure..."Such a special thing it is today"...but i barely could do anythg unless the right tyme has come....it takes quite a tyme for me 2 figure out...so, i'm juz thinkg 14th April..wat does it tell me?...



Was It a BirThdAY???





oR





An aNNiversaRy ???





anYonE???


No comments:

~CoLorS oF LiFe~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com